Pages

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

*Up And At Em*

Another morning that I got out of bed before my alarm.... thankfully today was only 20 minutes. Most of the time I'll wake up at 6:40 or whatever, look at the clock, roll over and try to go back to sleep... today I decided that I had a few things I needed to do before heading out the door to help with some fundraising at Alex's school so I just got out of bed and got busy.  It's 7:45 am and I'm already dressed and "beautiful" (my word for having done my hair and make up), have gotten a few things done and am posting on my blog.

I think I may be at the school for most of the day today.  The band does several food fundraisers just before Christmas and I was in charge of the Purdy's Chocolates... this morning we are sorting that order and this afternoon I'll help with the cookie dough, muffin batter, cheese, and meats.  Tonight we have a band concert and we will have to make sure there are a couple of people in the band room all evening for parents to pop in to pick up their orders.

It could be a very long day!

Anyway.... on to some Christmas Card Goodness for you to see....
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Classic Crest White
*Images:  Katie & Co
*Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics
*Tools:  Big Shot; Nestabilities; Snowflake Cuttlebug embossing folder
*Embellishments:  unknown ribbon; stickles
*Challenges:  Mojo143


I can't say that this totally follows the Mojo Sketch as I left an element off...I just didn't see how that element would work on my creation so I left it off.

Enjoy your Wednesday!!!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)