Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

*Happy Friday!*

I love Fridays...

When I was working, I loved Fridays too.  It's not that I ever hated my job.  In fact, some of my jobs, I've loved.  Friday is the start of a few days without an alarm clock.  And that's what I love!

I hate days with alarm clocks!  Or at least days with early alarms.

I still have a few cards from 2010 to share with you all, but I actually played and created a current MojoMonday challenge and I wanted to post it "on time" instead of months late like I have been doing for the last several months.  I will intersperse the 2010 cards with 2011 cards for the next little while I think....
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Kiwi Kiss, Taken With Teal
*Images: Inkadinkadoo
*Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black; Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo, Taken With Teal, Tangerine Tango
*Tools: Big Shot; Daisy & Swirl Crafts-Too embossing folder; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder; Spellbinders Nestablities Labels 14
*Embellishments: Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo ribbon; Michael's Bridal flowers; Kaiser Pearls
*Challenges:  Mojo173; ColorQ#67



The ColorQ challenge is new to me.... I absolutely fell in love with these colours.  In fact, I've already made another card using this same colour combination!  Check them out!!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

  1. Love this one, Nancy!! I really love that embossing folder too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the embossing! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Nancy! I love all the embossing! thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)