Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

*Congratulations -- A Blog Candy Winner!*

Thank you to everyone who left some love on my Eat Dessert First post...  I love getting comments on my blog....  the only problem with this one is that it left me craving so many different desserts!

I promised blog candy to one lucky person.... and being that my lucky number is 13, that's the number I chose.....  Congratulations to Samantha who said....




OpenID samantha said...







Your card is adorable, I love that sentiment. My family has a tradition that you get to eat birthday cake for breakfast the day after your birthday, well Feb 16th is my birthday, so on the 17the I will thoroughly enjoy my leftover cake for breakfast.

Samantha, first of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!  I too love having my leftover birthday cake for breakfast the next day.  My birthday is in July and as a kid, I was often home alone during the summer since both of my parents worked and my sisters were older than me by more than a couple of years....  so I would often have leftover birthday cake for both breakfast and lunch LOL!

Samantha, please email me with your address and I will get a package in to the mail for you this week!

Thanks again for all the comments!  I hope you'll all come back to visit!!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)