Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

*To You From Me*

Happy Saturday my friends... we're having a good day so far....  I slept in, had a very lazy morning, we went to the mall for lunch in the food court and for Matthew to spend a little of his birthday money.  Then we came home and I've spent the last few hours doing some work.

Bruce is going out tonight so it's just the kids and I.... I have no clue what we're going to do about dinner (and it's already after 4!) but my plan for this evening is either to watch and movie while I craft, or just watch a movie.  Or maybe both LOL!

I figured that by getting some of the work I have to do out of the way, that I would feel more free to actually play and relax.  I hope it works.  I have a feeling I will spend more time working instead... to plow through the work that I have here at the house that needs to be done for later in the week.  Who knows what will really happen.

At any rate, I won't have nothing to do tonight LOL!

I created this card yesterday to fulfill the needs of two different challenges.  The more I look at it, I wish I had added a purple layer behind the green to make it pop a little more....
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Bashful Blue, Concord Crush, Kiwi Kiss
*Images: Stampin' Up! Friendship Blooms, Best Yet
*Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
*Tools: Big Shot; D'vine Swirl Cuttlebug embossing folder; Spellbinders Lacey Circles
*Embellishments: twine from The Twinery
*Challenges:  Mojo183; ColourQ77



Yup, I really should have added some purple behind the green layers....  at least the Cuttlebugged one.

Enjoy your Saturday!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Nancy! I like the embossing and your flower! thanks for playing with us at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card---I think it's fine just the way it is! The embossing and your sentiment and flower as the focal points are just perfect! Thanks for playing the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! love the layout and the colors are beautiful together.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)