Pages

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

*It's Good and It's Bad*

Our oldest son, Alex (he'll be 16 next week), left on Monday morning for a trip with his high school band to Montreal and Ottawa.  Since they were going to be doing a lot of sightseeing, I thought he might like to take my little point and shoot camera with him.

He thought it was a good idea too.

I think it's great that he's (hopefully) taking some photos to share with us when he gets home....

But it means I don't have a camera at home for taking photos of anything I create.  I have two cards that are done and ready for photographing, one that has already missed a challenge deadline and the other that might make it if I get my act together when Alex comes home on Sunday morning.

The good news is that I did have a few cards saved up to share, ones that are more than a month old.... so while it's bad I can't take photos of any of my new creations, it's good that I will finally get to clear some of these older cards off my "to post" list :-)
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie, Marina Mist
*Images:  AMuse
*Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
*Tools: Big Shot;  Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder; Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 14



I don't have a clue where I got the colour combination idea from... probably an old challenge from somewhere.  The layout is one of the ones from the card sketch magazine design team call.  The card looks OK but looked so much  more amazing in my head!

Thanks for coming by!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)