Pages

Monday, May 02, 2011

*I Disappeared Again*

I am so sorry for not posting since Wednesday.  I spent a lot of Thursday and Friday working so that I could update the work website on Saturday morning.  Friday night I went out with my friend Shannon (link to her blog in the sidebar under CalGals) to a Spring Craft Show and then out for some dinner afterwards.  Saturday I woke up with a nasty headache but managed to get my work done and then have a rest.  Saturday night we were out to watch the UFC fight at a friends' house.

Yesterday, would you believe I didn't come down to my creative space at all???  I checked Facebook and my email on my iPhone.  I ran a few errands in the early afternoon, read in the sun on the back deck in the afternoon, and watched TV with my hubby after dinner.

Today I have managed to make a couple of cards that I will take outside into the beautiful sunshine to photograph.  Maybe, just maybe, spring is here!

I created this card a few weeks ago...
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White;  Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Old Olive
*Images: Heartfelt Creations
*Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics; Stampin' Up! Baja Breeze on the ribbon
*Tools: Big Shot;  D'Vine Swirl Cuttlebug folder; Spellbinders Nestabilities; Bow Easy
*Embellishments: Stampin' Up! white grosgrain ribbon (coloured with Baja breeze ink)
*Challenges:  Mojo182; ColourQ#79



I am trying to decide now if I want to keep crafting, go out to read, or have a nap.... I'm getting a cold (my throat is very sore) and I just feel kinda crappy... not to mention the pain my tooth is in right now... root canal is at noon on Wednesday!

Enjoy your day!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)