Pages

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

*I'm So Sorry!!*

I am so sorry that I haven't been around more in the last few weeks.  I have had a lot going on in my world and in my mind and honestly, creating and blogging have been furthest from my mind.  I am working hard to get ahead on some of my Design Team challenges and will be able to create for me after a few more challenges get done.

Thankfully, I have a few minutes right now and a card that I can post!  Yay!
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Regal Rose, Wild Wasabi, Tempting Turquoise
*Images: Stampin' Up! Best Yet
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Early Espresso
*Tools: Big Shot; Spellbinders Nestabilities; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder; EK Success border punch
*Embellishments: Early Espresso satin ribbon
*Challenges:   Mojo187; ColourQ#45

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)