Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

*Combining Challenges*

I'm finding myself lost for the second week in a row....   somehow I managed to miss Monday both weeks!  That means today feels like a Tuesday... but look at that!  It's Wednesday!

That's a good thing!

I had some fun playing with a ColourQ colour combination and a Sweet Stop Sketch...  turned out OK I think...
Items Used: *Cardstock:  PTI White; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Pool Party
*Images: Inkadinkadoo Fancy That; Impress
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Tangerine Tango; Versafine Onyx Black
*Tools: Big Shot; Spellbinders Nestabilities
*Embellishments: unknown buttons; unknown ribbon
*Challenges:  ColourQ#97; SSS120

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)