Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

*Holiday Flourish*

For those of you who have asked, I'm here to update you on my new job.... I am here to say that so far, I am really enjoying it!  Someone asked if I "loved" it and I can't say that I love it.  I like the work, I really like the environment and my co-workers.  I'm not liking the early mornings and the bus, but the early mornings mean I'm home at 5:30 instead of 6 which I do like.  The first week I was so tired I could barely move once I got home.  This week I feel a lot more human.

I think we've all adjusted pretty well to the change.  I know that the kids aren't thrilled with cooking dinner one night a week each, but WOW do I appreciate it!  Besides, it's a good lesson to learn before they move out!

I really like working an extended day Monday thru Thursday so that I am leaving work at 12:30 on Fridays...  *that* makes me happy!  Last Friday I drove my car to the LRT station and took the train downtown....  which  meant I had a quick trip to my car after work and was able to run a few errands before heading home and crafting the afternoon away!

I have to say, I am in love with this card!!!  I love this swirl I borrowed from my sister...  and it's such a clean and simple design...
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PTI White; shimmer cardstock
*Images: unknown flourish; PTI Signature Christmas
*Ink: VersaMagic Night Sky
*Embellishments: unknown snowflake brads

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)