Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

*Use It Tuesday #20*

Welcome to another challenge with the Use It Tuesday Design Team!!!  I want to remind you that they're looking for applications for their new Design Team....  click on the link in my left sidebar for more information.  It's a great design team and a great way to challenge you to use some of the items in your stash!

This time around, we're being challenged to create a Thank You card.


Items Used: 
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Island Indigo
*Images:  Hero Arts Great Flourish
*Ink:  Brilliance Coffee Bean
*Tools:  Heat Tool
*Embellishments: clear embossing powder; Kaiser Pearls
*Challenges:  UseItTuesday#20

I didn't dig into my stash for the stamp... it's one I bought while I was visiting my sister in October.  But the ribbon is from deep in my stash.  It's from a package of cupcakes my husband bought me a while back... they use this beautiful satin ribbon to pretty up the cupcake box.  I sometimes wonder if I like the ribbon more than I like the cupcakes from there!  This card used up the last of my stash of this ribbon.... I guess it's time for more cupakes!

I hope you'll take some time to play along with us!

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card--you are the queen of CAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. The stamped sentiment is great

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! A beautiful CAS card. I am not good at those, but I love to admire them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree...you are the queen of CAS! The colors on this are just so pretty together!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)