Pages

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

*Sweet Stop Colour Q*

I cheated.... I spent some time on the weekend scheduling a few posts for the week....  I have a good reason, really....

Monday marked my first day back at work.... I accepted a full time job about a month ago and Monday was my first day.  I am writing this on Friday so I have no idea how the day went, but I'm going to go with "good" LOL! This is my first full time job outside the house in more than 16 years....  I'm excited and scared.... and am hopeful that life will sort itself out!

I created this card a while back using a ColourQ palette and a Sweet Stop Sketch challenge.... you can tell since there are flowers in the background LOL!
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Soft Suede, Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay
*Images: Hampton Art
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay
*Tools: Big Shot; Spellbinders Nestabilities; crafts Too Daisy Delight embossing folder
*Embellishments: Michael's Bridal flower; assorted buttons; Twinery twine; Kaiser pearl
*Challenges:  SSS#122; ColourQ98

1 comment:

  1. when I first saw this picture, I was wondering about the flowers lol. love this layout!

    hope your first week has been a good one.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)