Pages

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

*Use It Tuesday #19*

Welcome to another challenge with the Use It Tuesday Design Team!!!  This time around, we're being challenged to use a theme of "cooking" in our creation.

My first thought was to decorate a recipe card with a favourite recipe on it, but it wasn't going to be easy to incorporate goodies from my stash in to my creation... so instead, I grabbed a cupcake stamp I haven't used in forever and created a card....
Items Used: 
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz
*Patterned Paper:  Upsy Daisy
*Images:  Hero Arts Cupcakes
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics
*Tools:  Big Shot; Spellbinders Nestabilities; Perfect Layers Tool
*Embellishments: unknown ribbon; Kaiser Pearls; Frosted Lace Stickles
*Challenges:  UseItTuesday#19

I've had the Bazzill Bling cardstock in my stash for a long time.... and Only Orange and Lovely Lilac hardly ever see the light of day....  I also don't do a lot of heat embossing and the brads aren't in colours I grab for very often....  yup, lots of stuff from my stash used in this card!

I hope you'll take some time to play along with us!

6 comments:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)