Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

*It's Christmas Eve*

Happy Christmas Eve to everyone....  I hope that you are busy with holiday preparations, family and friends, laughter and fun!  And I hope none of you are going to have to brave the stores today!!!

I am both excited for Christmas and a little sad this year....  this is our first traditional Christmas since my Mom died in September 2010.  Last year we escaped the sadness and went on a 10 day cruise over Christmas and New Years.  It's strange to have been planning a traditional Christmas without my parents.

We will be sharing tomorrow my with my father in law and one brother in law as well as friends of ours.  There will be 10 of us for dinner.  And on the 26th my sister and niece arrive for a short visit.

I know tomorrow will be filled with mixed emotions....  and memories and laughter.

I hope you all find some peace a joy this holiday season.... Merry Christmas!
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White
*Pattern Paper: My Mindy's Eye
*Images: Penny Black
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Garden Green
*Tools: Perfect Layers; Stampin' Up! scallop border punch
*Embellishments: Kaiser pearls



I love how clean this card looks....  while being festive and fun!

Again, I wish you all a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)