Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

*Use It Tuesday #22*

Welcome to another challenge with the Use It Tuesday Design Team!!!  Today marks my last post as a member of this fun Design Team.  I hope to find the time to play along with them each week, and use a little more of the stuff I have been hoarding away over the years!

This week we were challenged to create a card using our favourite team's colours.  I was going to go with Green and White for the Saskatchewan Roughriders (CFL Football) but I couldn't come up with something I liked.... instead I went with the Calgary Flames colours of Red, White and Black.  I suppose I should have had a little yellow in there too.... oh well.

I know it's past Christmas and all, but I was still in a Christmas Card Making Mood when I created this one...

The items from my stash are the black linen cardstock that I've had forever, as well as the glittered brads that I bought way back when I worked at the scrapbook store.

Items Used:  
*Cardstock: PTI White; black linen
*Patterned Paper:  Echo Park
*Images: Serendipity
*Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Embellishments: Doodlebug Sugared brads

*Challenges:  UseItTuesday#22

I hope you'll take some time to play along with us!

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love that sentiment!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I'll miss working with you-Haven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm....I suppose you can cheer for those Flames!! I love your card. It's just perfect! It was nice working with you on this Design Team and I hope I'll see you again somewhere in the crafting community. Best wishes on your next adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, Nancy! It was great to work with you in UIT.

    Have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)