Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

*Winding Down*

I can't believe that the hustle and bustle of Christmas is done for another year.  We un-decorated the house the other day and the outside lights will be turned off for another season in a day or two.  I will miss seeing the beautiful Christmas lights when we're out and about... I think it's one of my favourite things about the season.

I have just a few more Christmas cards to share with you over the next few days... and sadly I have nothing else!  I really need to find some time in my creative space!  My niece left for home this morning (sniff sniff).  It's both good and bad.... bad that she's gone but good that Alex can have his room back so my sister and I can take over the basement and craft a little!

I can't believe I go back to work in a few days!  Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

But for now, a Christmas card to share with you....
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Real Red
*Ink: black Micron pen
*Embellishments: Echo Park stickers



Talk about a quick and easy card using some punch outs from an Echo Park sheet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)