Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

*Swirls and Dots*

Happy Hump Day!  The week is getting close to winding down and we are another day closer to family, friends, celebrations and fun!!!

The card I am sharing today is probably my favourite Christmas card from this year.  I love how simple it is!
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White
*Images: PTI Flourishes; Penny Black Winter Wonders
*Ink: VersaMagic Sage & Red Magic
*Embellishments: thickers


I liked this card so much that I made about 30 of them this year... problem was, I didn't have enough of the dots from Thickers to do that.  So I ended up changing it up a bit, using ScorTape on a piece of cardstock and covered it with red Glitter Ritz glitter and burnishing it so it shone.  I also changed up the colours a bit, still going with red and green.  I also changed the sentiment to one that worked just a little better than this one.

Sadly, I didn't take a photo of one of the altered ones.

If I could have used just the thickers dots for this card, they would have been SO quick and easy... but punching all those dots out was time consuming... but totally worth it!

3 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful!!! So clean and yet so elegant! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it love it love it! absolutely fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)