Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

*FTL 172*

Happy Hump Day everyone....  the weather has turned to average temperatures here in Calgary.  A week ago we had a record for daytime high for the date and now we're looking at it getting worse over the next few days.  I sure hope we don't see record colds!!

Life is busy but good.... I am really missing my creative time.  My plan had been to play on Sunday but I woke up with a migraine, complete with nausea, and ended up doing absolutely nothing all day.  Big sad face.

I really like the sketch for this week over at the Clean and Simple blog (see the link my sidebar).... Some of the gals on the design team have made it simple, others have made it less simple.  Very versatile!
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizazz, Chocolate Chip
*Images: Hero Arts
*Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
*Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities; Big Shot
*Embellishments: Michael's Bridal flower (coloured with Wisteria Wonder); Kaiser Pearls
*Challenges:  FTL172; ColourQ105

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)