Pages

Sunday, January 08, 2012

*Quiet Blog*

Happy Sunday everyone....  I want to start with apologizing for how quiet my blog has been lately.  The new full time job has taken up most of my creative time.... and when I am home from work I am often too tired to want to create or find myself without Mojo.

So, for a while, I think this blog will be quiet.  I will post when I have something to share.

I have decided that I can't put stress on myself to create so that I can blog as I think that is creating the problem with the lack of mojo.

I have one last 2011 Christmas card to share with you today....
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Bazzill Bling
*Images: Impression Obsession
*Ink: Blue Encore Ultimate Metallic
*Tools: Big Shot; Scrollwork Cuttlebug embossing folder; Heat Tool; Corner Chomper
*Embellishments: Kaiser Pearls; Blue Pearl embossing powder

4 comments:

  1. Nancy
    I totally understand your feelings. I do not hold down a full time job but the pressure of creating just to blog can really put a stop on the mojo.
    Don't worry; your faithfuls will always look and be there when you feel like blogging.
    Take care.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this stamp!

    no pressure Nancy, post when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll keep checking like I always do!

    Karlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog. You inspire me. It doesn't matter how often to post.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)