Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

*FTL216*

Good morning my friends... I am up and ready to head to work....  I am going to assume that Saturdays will be busy at the clinic and that the four or five hours will FLY by....  That's what will make working Saturdays easier to take....  that the hours will fly by.

The Fall To Layout at the Clean and Simple Stamping Blog is a quick and easy one this week....  I used embossing at the top of my layer, but I think you could do some all over random stamping or use a large background stamp as well.  I hope you'll play along and link your card to the challenge!!
I might try this card in reverse....  a white base with perhaps a shimmer blue layer that is embossed with the sentiment embossing in white....

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card!I love snowflakes! I love how your cards are so elegant! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)