Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

*Swirls and Snowflakes*

Another Monday... it's nice to have them off of work!  I don't dread Monday like most people.  Saturday morning I'm not a happy camper, but at least the office is very busy on Saturdays and the hours I am there just fly by.

This morning I am off to babysit my favourite 3 year old and her little sister for a bit while their Mommy heads off for a much needed massage.  I'm looking forward to it.  They are such cute little girls!  And after that, I'm heading downtown to meet a few of my former co-workers for lunch.  Yum!

I created this Christmas card while I was in Ontario at the retreat with my sister back in October.  It turned out OK but it looked so much better in my head....
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)