Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

*FTL217*

It's time for another weekly sketch over at the Clean and Simple Stamping blog....  I almost got away with not using a stamp on this card but needed a sentiment for the label layer.  I thought that this one (by Penny Black) suited the feel of the card perfectly.  I outlined the Spellbinders label with a marker to help make it pop... sure wish my Perfect Layers Tools could do curvy bits LOL!
Most of the elements of this card are from a Bella Blvd sheet I purchased last year.  I wish I had bought more than one!

I hope you can play along with us this week!  Check out the Clean and Simple Stamping website to see some more ideas and to add your card to the linking tool!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)