Pages

Monday, November 02, 2015

*Christmas Cards 2015 #1*

I don't honestly know if anyone ever comes here anymore.... but I hope people do!

I've found that my time to create has dwindled a lot since I started working.  I love my job and wouldn't change that... but I find myself with other things to do on my days off.  Sometimes I'll come down to my craft space but will just sit there and not be creative.

But all of that changes at Christmas... I have always LOVED making Christmas cards.

I got started a little earlier this year as I was in Ontario visiting my sister in October and went to two different paper crafting retreats.  I got a good start on my Christmas cards that these retreats... and had a blast to boot!

So here I am.... sharing what I've made for 2015....

 For this card, I used some of that wonderful shimmer paper from Michael's that I bought last year.  I just absolutely love it!

 Again, some of that shimmer paper along with an embossing folder and some sparkly ribbon.


4 comments:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)