Pages

Saturday, November 05, 2016

*2016 Christmas Cards #1*

It's November.... and it's time to start sharing Christmas cards again.  I was in Ontario visiting my sister a few weeks ago and spent a weekend starting my Christmas cards during a retreat with a group of wonderful ladies.  This group gets together twice a year and I've been joining them every fall for the last several years.  It's a pain to pack for a 4 hour flight, but it's worth it to spend the weekend laughing and creating with these ladies. 

I have no idea how many Christmas cards I will actually make this year, but I will share whatever I do created.... starting now...

I absolutely love this die from Simon Says Stamp.  What you can't tell with the photo is that this is a shaker card.  I filled it with some silver glitter and clear microbeads.  The die is cut out of a beautiful light blue glitter paper.


1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)