Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2016

*2016 Christmas Cards #31*

I don't remember buying this snowflake and swirl embossing folder... but I am so happy I found it in my stash when I went to play the other!

I had an idea of a card from Pinterest that I wanted to play with so I cut the "merry" out of silver glitter paper.  I then started to figure out how the card would go together and realized that I, the Queen of Snowflakes, did not have a snowflake that was going to work for the design.

I knew I wanted to do silver, white and red so I pulled out a few things, put them back... pulled out a few things again and came up with this card.  I added some clear Wink of Stella pen to the embossed image and a thin line of silver glitter gel pen around the end of the embossed layer.

And you know what?  I really like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)