Pages

Saturday, November 04, 2017

*2017 Christmas Cards #3*

I fell in love with this card when I created it....

I started with a strip of white cardstock that was 5 1/2" X 2" and I sponged on three different shades of blue ink (Catherine Pooler).  Once it was dry, I stamped some Impression Obsession snowflakes on the panel with VersaMark ink.  Once again, I let it dry and then stamped the two pieces of the sentiment (Simon Says Stamp) in black VersaFine ink.  I then added a white My Favorite Things snowflake die cut with a little touch of silver Stickles in the centre.

I had originally thought I'd use the panel on the card but with the other orientation of the card so I left a little white border along the edge....  when I started designing I didn't like it... so I turned the card and added some silver Wink of Stella along that white edge to make it silver and sparkly

At first I worried that there was too much white space... but the more I look at it, the more I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)