Pages

Sunday, November 05, 2017

*2017 Christmas Cards #4*

I'm really not sure how I feel about this card....  it's not bad, I kind of like it.... but I wonder if it needs something.

I bought the die from someone but have no idea what brand it is.  The snowflake frame is the three snowflakes in the same blue as the frame.  I added a few Impression Obsession snowflakes cut out of more shimmer cardstock.  I started out with the Let It Snow cut out of white shimmer cardstock, but it didn't stand out enough so I layered the same blue as the frame on top of it.  I also added this great little acrylic snowflake to the edge of the frame... sadly you can barely see it in the photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)