Pages

Wednesday, November 01, 2017

*Colour on Kraft*

I wanted to create on the day I made this card... but I spent literally hours in my craft space with no ideas that I really wanted to execute.  I found a few cards where people had used coloured pencils on kraft cardstock and I thought I'd like to see what happens with my Copics on kraft.  The colours are quite muted in comparison to the coloured pencils....

I coloured the flowers and cut them out with the Scan N Cut and then didn't know what to do with them.

So I adhered them to the front of a kraft card, popped up the middle flower a bit and stamped the sentiment on the front.  Not my favourite card, but not horrible either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)