Pages

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

*All About You*

Another card that came from my head instead of from inspiration on Pinterest.  I seriously think I was a better card maker before the internet boomed.... I had to rely on my instincts and my own ideas to create.  Now I find myself wanting to copy others' ideas but they never turn out looking they way I want them to.

Sad, eh?

I used a MFT stitched rectangle die on the front panel after stamping the chevron dots several times in Catherine Pooler Inks.  I stamped the sentiment in black ink and cut it with the MFT stitched rectangle dies.  I did both rectangular panels with my Perfect Layers Tools to create the 1/16th" borders (I love my Perfect Layers Tools!) and layered it all on to a white card base.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)