Pages

Friday, January 19, 2018

*Celebrate!*

Good afternoon crafters!  I hope that 2018 is being kind to you so far.  I am a few weeks away being done treatment for colon cancer and am counting down the days to when I don't have to take my chemo pills anymore.  I don't yet know what my follow-up looks like, but I'm sure it will be better than taking pills every day for 2 weeks (for 8 rounds).  I'm looking forward to getting back to work and getting back to my life... although I will miss all the free time I've had to create!

This is a card that came completely from my head, not something I saw online.  It's not perfect, but I'm happy to have created from my own inspiration.  The long image is by Close to My Heart which I stamped in black Memento ink and coloured with some Copics.  One of my Copics "pooped" on the card so I added two little dimensional flowers to make it look like "I meant to do that" and to cover the excess ink.  I added the word, stamped with Catherine Pooler ink and used my Perfect Layers Tool to create the 1/16" border before putting it all on to a white card base.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)