Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

*Geometric Embossing Folder*

I was playing around with a new embossing folder, seeing how it looked when I embossed it on coloured cardstock and decided to make a card out of it.  I really wasn't sure about this card as I put together each piece, but in the end, I really like it.

I used some of those great (and old) Michael's Bridal flowers and I coloured them with some Copics and added a little black pearl to the centre of each flower.  I used a Spellbinders die to create the white circle and stamped a Penny Black sentiment in black Versafine ink.  I adhered the flowers to the white circle and then added it all to the purple panel before placing it all on to a white card.
In other news... yesterday was my last day of chemo pills....  I am *really* looking forward to the next 6-8 weeks as these drugs leave my system and I start to feel "normal" again... it could have been so much worse, but I'm tired of the constant exhaustion, of not tasting food and of just not feeling well, day after day. 

4 comments:

  1. Another beautiful rainbow card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rocking the rainbows! I hope you start feeling like yourself again. Thanks for playing along at Casual Fridays Beautiful Rainbows Challenge. DTM Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love that purple embossed background. So fun and pretty. Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog an am reading backwards. I'm hoping you are feeling more like yourself now!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)