Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

*Another Thank You*

Not quite done with the thank you cards....  just a few more to go....

I played with my Copics and my Silhouette again for this card.  While the Silhouette was frantically working to cut out the thanks on black cardstock (again, three layers), I was busy stamping and colouring these flowers by AlteNew.  I was originally going to make this a one layer card, but as I started to colour with my Copics, I knew I couldn't.  So, after colour the panel (and stamping the leaves with the Eucalyptus ink by Catherine Pooler) I cut 1/4" off the top and one side of the cardstock to create a panel.  I then attached it to a white side folding card with foam tape.  I added the cut out thanks and added some Wink of Stella to the centres of the flowers and to the thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)