Pages

Friday, March 16, 2018

*Gnome Thanks*

I have seen so many cards using the adorable gnomes from MFT that I just had to buy the set.  I thought this little guy with the potted flowers would be great on a thank you card.

These two cards are pretty much the same... just different colours.  I used a We R Memory Keepers embossing folder on the fronts of the coloured layers.  I stamped the gnomes and coloured them with my Copics (I am very slow at colouring so I don't do it very often) and then cut them out using my Brother Scan N Cut.  I stamped the greeting on the white strips and coloured in the many with a Copic colour to match the background.  I put the white layer on a scrap of the coloured layer and used my Perfect Layers Tools to create the border.  I popped up the gnome with pop dots and put it all on to a white side fold card.

I've been using Copics for a lot of years, but have never really invested a lot of time to practicing or taking my time in the colouring... I have to tell you how proud I am of the green hat on the one gnome... I just love how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)