Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

*A Quick Thanks*

I need a few thank you cards to send out to some people who have been there during my shitstorm these last 9 months (almost 10!)....  I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest for this one. 

The floral background is by CASual Fridays and I stamped it with VersaFine ink on Stampin' Up Whisper White cardstock.  It took a bit to dry so I set it aside while I got out my computer and Silhouette to create the "thanks" which I cut out of white cardstock and layered together 3 for dimension.  I then used three Distress Inks and blended them on the word and set it aside.  I attached the stamped panel to a blue piece of cardstock and used my Perfect Layers Tool to create a perfect 1/16" border around the stamped panel.  I put it on to a white top fold card, added the thanks to the front of the card and a few Dew Drops to the stamped panel for colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)