Pages

Tuesday, April 03, 2018

*Old Patterned Paper*

I bought this patterned paper back when I worked at the Scrapbook Pantry... and I held on to it because it is so freakin' beautiful.  I decided it was time to play with it...

I cut a panel of the shimmery patterned paper and added a thin border of orange to pull out the centres of the plumeria and then layered it on to a white card (I think I love white card bases).  I cut out the word "thanks" using my Silhouette and layered three together to get some dimension.  I added the die cut to the front of the card and painted it with the clear Wink of Stella pen.

And I realized that that was all this note card needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)