Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2019

*Birthday Stripes*

I find myself doing a lot of things with rainbows lately...  sure they look good, but I'm getting a little tired of them.  I need to branch out LOL!  I realize as I look at this card that I put it together backwards as I had planned on the orange to be on the left side... but it's all good.  Ya ya, I meant to do it that way LOL!

This card uses the striped stamp from a My Favorite Things set, a die by Simon Says Stamp and a sentiment stamp by Lawn Fawn.  The colours are more muted and I think this could pass as a masculine card.
I'm off to a crop on Saturday with my friend Bonnie and meeting up with my friends Shannon and Deanna.... I hope I can figure out what to take and that I can actually spend some time creating!!  You've all heard it many times that I don't do well when I limit my supplies by creating away from home!

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)