Pages

Friday, February 01, 2019

*Playing Around*

How on earth is it February already??!!  I hate that time seems to fly by so fast, but so happy to know that soon I won't be going home from work in the dark... and maybe even my early morning walks will soon be out of the darkness!  I always enjoy seeing the sunrise on my walk!

I was playing around with an idea that showcases my clean and simple style but challenging myself to use some images that aren't something I'd normally gravitate towards.  This Catherine Pooler mug from one of the Foundation Box stamp sets had never seen ink before... and I wanted to add some interest so after I inked the stamp I used a clean snowflake stamp to remove some ink to create a design on the mugs.  This is a true one layer card... just the folded card.  The sentiment is by Hero Arts.  I used a Tombow marker as a water colour to colour the hot chocolate in the mugs and added some little marshmallows with a white gel pen

3 comments:

  1. Great card, and sentiment! Really like how you got the snowflake design on the cups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! What a great idea to jazz up those mugs! <3

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)