Pages

Sunday, February 03, 2019

*Birthday Balloon*

Happy Sunday everyone... it is cold and snowy here in Calgary but I still managed to get out for a 20 minute walk.  When I went out this morning it was almost -40C (which is -40F) so you can believe I was dressed in layers, the only skin showing was around my eyes and I moved fast!  Today was my 892nd walk in a row...  I have walked every single day, some days fast, some days slow, some days a long distance, many days not.... but every single day since August 25, 2016.  Cool, eh?

I spent yesterday at a crop with three good friends... it was a truly perfect way to spend a cold cold day.
This card uses dies from My Favorite Things and Simon Says Stamp as well as paper and a stamp from My Favorite Things.  I added some sparkle to the word Happy with my Wink of Stella clear glitter pen.  It was pretty quick and easy to throw together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)