Pages

Monday, January 28, 2019

*Let's Celebrate*

Since my Saturday at the crop with Bonnie earlier this month, I have only been in my craft space a little bit.  And some of that time was spent wanting to create but having no ideas or inspiration.  I don't know what it is but I am not in the most creative of moods.

But I won't give up and I will keep trying to bring you some fun cards.

This is another of the Concord & 9th turnabout stamps.  I like that this is a smaller one instead of filling the entire front of a card.

I wanted to keep this pretty simple but didn't want to have a green card base so I used some Catherine Pooler ink (in Grass Skirt) with my new Picket Fence Studios blending brushes and I coloured the edges of a white card and added the white card front to the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)