Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

*MFT Card Challenges*

Weather in Calgary sure can be a rollercoaster.  Saturday we had a high of +13C (that's 55F) which is way above seasonal.  It was a beautiful day.  Then Sunday it was just above freezing and we had crazy wind gusts that saw some neighbours lose their BBQs off their decks.  We are back to seasonal for a few days and the 7 day forecast is showing we're going to get cold again.  I sure hope that forecast is wrong!

I spent a little time in my craft room yesterday playing with the current card challenges over at the My Favorite Things Challenge Blog.  This card is for both the colour challenge and the layout challenge.  All items are by My Favorite Things although the cardstock is a mix of what I had on hand.

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)