Pages

Wednesday, March 06, 2019

*Simple Smile*

Happy Wednesday everyone...  today is the last forecasted cold day here in Calgary.... we should be heading towards temperatures above the freezing mark over the next few days and I really really hope that we don't find ourselves back in this frigid cold again.  I am so tired of having to bundle up to go out!

I need to pack for a crop this weekend... spending Saturday with my friends Bonnie and Deanna making cards, eating junk and laughing.  I hope I can get some stuff created as my stash for sharing on my blog is pretty small right now!

This is a very clean and simple card that I created the other day and I love how it turned out...

I simply used an embossing folder on a piece of white cardstock that was cut a 1/4" smaller than my card.  I added the Smile die cut out of black cardstock and then used white embossing powder over Versamark ink on black cardstock and popped up the rest of the sentiment.  I added some bottlecap sequins and put the front on to a white card and called it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)