Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2019

*Colourful Hello*

You have no idea how much I love the Easter weekend.  But it's not for the reasons you think...  I work at an office that is open Tuesday thru Saturday and while we get all Stat holidays off (Christmas, New Years etc), many of the Canadian Stat holidays land on Mondays to create long weekends for people.  But since we're always closed on Mondays, we are never guaranteed a long weekend unless things like Christmas and Canada Day land on a Monday.

Except for Easter.

Easter is the only guaranteed long weekend we take... and we are off on Good Friday and closed on the Saturday of the weekend as well.

Don't get me wrong... I truly do LOVE my job.... but WOW it's awesome to have a long weekend!!

We are hosting dinner tonight for family and then we will take it easy until the work week starts again on Tuesday.

I created this card using a Catherine Pooler stamp and my Stamparatus.  I loved the idea of different colours on that dotted chevron stamp.  I won't tell you how many times I screwed up though LOL!    I used Catherine Pooler inks, Stampin' Up! coloured cardstock and a die by My Favorite Things.  I added a few clear gems and used my Perfect Layers Tool to create the coloured mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)