Pages

Wednesday, April 03, 2019

*Happy*

I can't believe we're at the end of March already....  I don't know where the weeks go.  The older I get, the faster it all seems to go by!
I really like how this card turned out.... I used one the stamps from the Avery Elle Happy Happy Happy stamp set with a few colours of Catherine Pooler inks.  I stamped it on a diagonal on the front of a white panel.  I found it super easy to line it up and managed to do it without my stamp positioning tool.  I added a blue layer with (you guessed it) my Perfect Layers Tool before putting it on a white card.  I coloured a piece of white cardstock with Catherine Pooler inks and my Life Changing Blender brushes and cut out a flower from an MFT set.  I added some Wink of Stella on top for some shimmer and added it to the card front, adding a clear gem to the flower centre.

1 comment:

  1. This card definitely makes me think "happy" thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)