Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

*I Don't Love It*

I'm here to tell you that you don't have to love everything you create...  believe me, I know this without a doubt.  I created this card at a crop a few weeks ago and while I didn't like it, several people commented on it as they passed by.  Either they were being nice, or it's just not my cup of tea but it was theirs!
I used my Life Changing Blending Brushes with Catherine Pooler ink to create the purple strip and set it aside to dry.  Once it was dry, I put it through my Big Shot with a geometric embossing folder and then adhered it to a white card.  I cut out the word happy using a die by Avery Elle using a dark purple cardstock.  I stamped the word "birthday" from a Hero Arts set using purple ink on white cardstock and I cut it out with a die from Lawn Fawn.  I put the white flag on the card using foam dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)