Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2019

*You Make My Heart Happy*

I'm back today with another card using that great Weekend Doodles set from AlteNew.  I am SO glad I got this set and the matching dies!
For this card, I placed a piece of white cardstock in my Stamparatus and set up the stamp on the door.  I then stamped the image four times using Samba, Lime Rickey, Fiesta Blue and Tiki Torch Catherine Pooler inks to create the rainbow effect on the image.  I overlapped the colours a little bit to create some blending.  I then cut it out with the matching die.  I coloured a piece of white cardstock with Samba ink and once dry, used the MFT RicRak die to cut out the element along the right side of the card.  I put everything down with Lawn Fawn liquid glue and stamped the sentiment with Midnight Catherine Pooler ink.  I added a couple of clear gems around the wreath for a little dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)