Pages

Monday, May 27, 2019

*Colourful Congrats*

I am playing along with the AAA Cards Challenge #140...  up to one third of the card with the bonus challenge of bright colours.  I love these Clean and Simple challenges but sometimes fine I don't have the time to play along.
I finally broke out this stamp set I bought a few weeks ago... MFT Color Drops.  I inked it up with Lime Rickey, Grape Crush, Samba and All That Jazz inks from Catherine Pooler.  I used some Post-It tape to mark off the left third of my card before I started stamping to ensure I had a crisp clean edge.  I then cut out the word Congrats, a die by Pretty Pink Posh, using silver glitter paper and I attached it to the front of the card using a fine tip glue by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)