Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

*Black and White One Layer*


I am playing along with the AAA Cards Challenge #142... so glad I was able to find some time this week to create this card.  Their challenge for this time around is to do a one layer card (and for them, that means no dies or embellishments either) with the added challenge of black and white.  I decided to do both of the challenges and honestly, I really love how this card turned out.
It was so simple to do.... what was hard was stopping and not adding more to it... no punch of colour (which I love to do), no sparkle, no bling....  I used stamps from AlteNew and Hello Bluebird and black VersaFine Claire ink.

5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! A stunning, stylish and perfect CAS card, love it! Thanks so much for playing along at AAA Cards, please come back and join in with our future challenges too. Good luck with the DT Call too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as we like them,minimal effort,fab result. Good luck with the DT. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just seen you're card on AAA CAS, and I had to pop over and say what a lovely card! Hugs XoX Alli C - Creative Clark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love your design! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)