Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2019

*Birthday Splotches*

Let me come clean with you, right from the start... this is *not* my card idea.  A lot of my cards are born from ideas I see in other places.... and in some cases (like this one) it is an almost exact match of something I've seen somewhere else.  In this case, it's a card from The Card Grotto... and while I used different stamps and dies and slightly different colours, I can't take much credit for how this card turned out...
I used two colours of Catherine Pooler ink (All that Jazz and Suede Shoes) and did both first and second generation stamping using some MFT distress pattern stamps.  I added the stamped words from the Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy set stamped in Nocturn VersaFine Clair ink and then added the Hello Bluebird Happy Birthday Words die cut out of white cardstock on the front.  I stamped everyone on to the front of the side fold card, no extra layers.

Thanks for the inspiration...  I hope I made it just different enough :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)