Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2019

*Less Is More #399*

I found some time to playing along with the current Less is More challenge... the theme for #399 is Celebrations.
The first thought I had was "birthday"... I'm sure you could interpret it many different ways (Christmas, graduation, anniversary), but I went with the birthday idea.  As this is another Clean and Simple challenge blog, I went with some small pops of colour on a very clean card.
It took a lot to step away from this card... I feel like it needs something more. 

Items Used:
Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White, Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Only Orange
Ink:  VersaFine Claire Nocturne
Die:  Stampin' Up! Celebrate You, Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banner
Stamps:  MFT All Smiles
Tools:  Big Shot, Perfect Layers, Scor-Pal
Embellishments:  Wink of Stella clear

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful CAS card of celebration! Love your color palatte. It's perfect CAS just the way it is! When you feel that was, just sit on your hands! Thanks so much for playing with us at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)