Pages

Friday, August 16, 2019

*Left Over Pieces*

When I created my rainbow owl card the other day, I had some left over pieces... in fact, I still have left over pieces.  I had these circles sitting on my desk and I was playing with them while watching TV and thought that they looked kind of cool together like this... so I glued them together and started to think about what I wanted to do.
I guess I was still feeling inspired by that unicorn rainbow card I had seen so I grabbed my Gerda Steiner stamps and inked up one of those cute unicorns.  I coloured him up with my Copics (no shading) and cut him out using the matching dies.  I put glue on the back of his head and pop dots on his body since the circles made a pretty deep layer.  I added the cheeky sentiment and called it done.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  assorted from my stash; Neenah Solar White
*Stamps:  Gerda Steiner Moody Unicorns
*Ink:  Copics; GinaK Amalgam; VersaFine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  MFT stitched circles
*Tools:  Big Shot
*Etc:  GinaK Connect Glue; Stampin' Up! Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)