Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

*MFT Happy Birthday*

I'm back with another post for the Scrap'n Stamp Blog... and following my true style, it's a clean and simple card.

I placed an order for much of the newer My Favorite Things stuffa few weeks ago and have been having a great time playing with it all.  I absolutely LOVE their new alphabet dies... they are a great font and a great size.
There's not much to say about this card.  I think it's pretty straight forward how I put it all together.  The only piece you can't quite see in the photo is that I used black fun foam as a layer behind the word "birthday" to create some extra dimension.  I have been known to glue 3 or 4 layers of cardstock together to create a similar look, but the foam was quicker and easier since it was only one more cut of the die.

Another fun thing I could have done with this card was inlaid the "HAPPY" letters in to the top panel of the card.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  assorted from my stash
*Tools:  Big Shot; Perfect Layers Tool
*Dies:  MFT Impact Alphabet; Create A Smile Birthday

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)